Valpolife Features Dr. Behrend
Family man. Dentist. Committed community member. Valparaiso resident, Dr. Robert Behrend takes tremendous pride in both his work and his hometown. Behrend grew up in Valparaiso where his Dad was a physician and several of his neighbors were dentists. This had a profound impact on him deciding to study dentistry. With this career choice, he believed he could achieve an ideal balance between work and family life.
“I wanted more free time with my children and dentistry offers you a lot of choices,” says Behrend. “It’s a wonderful career.”
After graduating from Valparaiso High School, Behrend moved to Bloomington to begin his undergraduate career at Indiana University.
How Do I Care for My Child's Baby Teeth?
Why is Oral Health Important for Men?
- Valpolife Features Dr. Behrend
- Colorado Springs Dentist Invited to Lead Workshop at Utah Dental Convention
- Los Angeles Invisalign Expert, Dr. Sands, Offers a Glimpse to Your Future Smile After Invisalign Treatment
- Huntington Beach Dentist, D. Rassouli, Now Offers a New Promotion on Invisalign Express 5
- 2015 Smiles For Life Campaign Seeks To Raise Record Amount Of Money For Children's Charities